OSLIST Digest - 19 Sep 2003 to 20 Sep 2003 (#2003-254)

Kathleen Pichola kapich at juno.com
Tue Sep 23 14:39:57 PDT 2003

Maddie,
I am happy that you sent your first e-mail to me.  Thank you.  That makes
me feel special.  :)
What time is your gymnastics meet on Oct. 11?  I would like to come if I
can.  that weekend is Uncle Jim's and my wedding anniversary and I don't
know yet what we are planning to do.
Have you decided what you are going to be for the character parade?  What
is the date of the parade?  Would you like me to come on that day, or
wait and come on Halloween?  Let me know because I have to ask my
principal if I can have the day off.
I love you Maddie girl.  I'm glad you got e-mail.  We can write back and
forth. :)
Uncle Jim says HI
Love,
Aunt Kathy

Kathleen A. Pichola, Ph.D
     Stories with Heart
P.O. Box 19128   Cleveland, Ohio 44119
216-531-6008    Fax: 216-531-1287   Kapich at juno.com
"Stories open our hearts and feed our souls.  Stories heal us."