wings

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Mon Sep 22 07:35:45 PDT 2003

Hello All -- just a little joyous note to share with you all. An auspicious
visit just before a gathering on the Fall Equinox. Just prior to our circle,
a small green warbler (bird) found herself flying into a window right behind
my head. I peeked out and she was dazed on the deck with one wing stretched
out. I put gloves on to make her feel more at ease, I sat beside her on the
deck and talked soothingly to her. She seemed receptive, and I then picked
her up -- the wing immediately retracted so I knew there was no damage. We
then had a heart to heart -- holding her close to my heart, breathing deeply
so that her heart could slow down to normal. As she relaxed I moved to the
bushes, still holding her close to my chest and stroking her. She seemed to
want to have some time under the bushes. As I placed her on the ground, she
shifted -- I slowly kissed her, placed her down. She looked back at me and
scurried into the bushes.

Later I noticed several of these little birds flying around. During our
circle gathering we were surrounded by crows and blue jays. So today... I
send wind and wings to you and your dreams... from a little green warbler!

with love,

Judi Richardson

www.ponoconsultants.com