razmeshenie v OS list

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Sun Sep 21 11:42:17 PDT 2003

Raffi,

Congratulations on the peace training.  It is good to know the works is
happening in so many places.  The Practice of Peace conference that I
suspect you mean is November 9-12 at the Whidbey Institute, about 1 hour
north of Seattle, Washington, US.

There will be people for many places who are using OS and other practices
for peace building.  From our online community there are many coming --
Tova, Avner, Harrison, John Engle, Chris Corrigan, Lisa Heft, Joelle and
Paul Everett, myself, Gail West...who else?

Anyway, we have people from five continents so far and I hear we're in touch
with someone from Australia which will make it six.

Details are at:
www.practiceofpeace.com.

Thanks for sending some folks our way.

And Elena -- a big hello and hug to you!

from crisp and sunny Seattle,
Peggy