holding space - In my heart I feel

toke toke at interchange.dk
Wed Sep 17 01:17:17 PDT 2003

Dear Eva and you all.

these words came to me

In my heart I feel

the pain and the injustice of such a murder
the darkness  is coming closer no doubt
black riders approaching our lives

In my heart I feel
a joy so strong
so full of life
that it lifts me above
the pain of injustice

In my heart I feel
you my friends of light
and you the foes
who live in fear and hate

In my heart I feel
the sweetness of love
the power of connectedness
with the heart, the center and the ground

In my heart I feel.....

with love

- toke

Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:18:45 -0400
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Audrey Coward <audreycoward at bellnet.ca>
Subject: Re: holding space - In my heart I feel

Thank You I love your beautiful poem.
Audrey
the pain and the injustice of such a murder
the darkness  is coming closer no doubt
black riders approaching our lives

In my heart I feel
a joy so strong
so full of life
that it lifts me above
the pain of injustice

In my heart I feel
you my friends of light
and you the foes
who live in fear and hate

In my heart I feel
the sweetness of love
the power of connectedness
with the heart, the center and the ground

In my heart I feel.....

with love

- toke

torsdag 11. sep 2003 kl. 16:38 skrev Eva P Svensson:

> Hello,
> Today is a sad day here in Sweden - our foreign affairs minister Anna
> Lind has been murdered. The news breaked out while I'm in a place
> where I have been facilitating/training a group of people in
> leadership. Anna Lind was stabbed with a knife yesterday afternoon
> right here in Stockholm and the news said that she was badly injured
> but no one spoked about the risk that she could die.
> This morning just a second before I got the news, a thougth flew
> through my head - what if.., what will I as a facilitator do with my
> group, then the thought flew away again. And then I knew - that the
> worst thing had happen. I prayed for help and I got it - I felt that
> I was helped to do the best I could do to navigate the group and
> myself through the day, and holding space for us all. And I was on my
> way to send a mail to ask for
> help from you all out there, but I just couldn't do it (actually I
> did not dare). But you all helped me anyhow just that I knew that you
> where all out there and "only" by thinking about that gave me
> strength and power. "Let your soul be your pilot, let your soul guide
> you" as Sting puts it -
> Thank you for letting me be a part of this community.
> Eva

> Visit:

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.