Long time lurker seeks OS input

Peter or Esther PeterEsther at Charter.net
Tue Sep 9 09:52:52 PDT 2003

To the OS list:

I have been a lurker around OS for nearly 30 years, having looked over
my shoulder at some of the work being done at General Motors when the
Saturn operation was first planned. (I am retired from GM.)

Since then my wife Esther and I have participated in several OS events
and even facilitated a couple ourselves. We have also been active in
alternative conscious explorations.

This list, of many we subscribe to, seems most open to new thinking and
hence we ask for your help.

We have this idea and hunger to LIVE more fully in OpenSpace, having
reached all kinds of limits in "regular" organizations and we are
thinking about placing the following announcement/ad in the Mountain
Xpress and Spirit In The Smokies (which are alternative press vehicles)
here in Asheville North Carolina.

We would appreciate suggestions/input/ideas and thoughts relative to our
approach. We would also appreciate hearing more on how you LIVE daily in
OpenSpace.

Here is the piece we have constructed so far:

"CENTER for BEING 828-298-5800: Sundays 11:00 am - 12:30. A leaderless
alternative to organized religion in Asheville. Being and practicing
conscious presence together as One. Facilitated only by spirit or
intelligence. Together, in a circle, we explore and practice deep
listening, sensitivity, synchronicity, spontaneity -- sharing from our
hearts & minds. Based on Aquarian Age and New Millennium truths in such
modern manuscripts as: "The Power of Now" & "Stillness Speaks" by
Eckhart Tolle; "Beyond Belief, The Secret Gospel of Thomas" by Elaine
Pagels," Harry Potter" by J. K. Rawlings and others."

Warmly, with appreciation
Peter & Esther Fisher
Asheville, North Carolina