Talking stick reaches safely to India

Malay Biswas malay.biswas at tajhotels.com
Mon Sep 8 05:59:08 PDT 2003

Dear All,

I am pleased to inform you all that the 'Talking Stick" reached India safely
and now it is with me. I feel proud to have it in my hand again and it takes me
back to the memory lane when I hold it last time in my hand. It is precious and
holds stories of so many hearts.

I feel priviledged and grateful. We all at India also thankful to the OS team,
gathered at Sweden for the decision to organise it to India.

I love to hear more about the history of Talking stick. How Talking stick came
into OS. Whether Talking Stick is there from the beginning of beginning - i
mean the time you had OS Conference at Goa India years back and coined the term
Open Space Technology.

See you all at Goa, India. It is great honour for me to find Mr. Harrison back
to India. He has definately more memory lane to travel indeed when he will be
back this time.

By the way, We are coming up with details shortly. Stay tuned. Please note my
new address.

With warm regards
Malay Biswas
Faculty - Management Studies
Institute of Hotel Management,
Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad
Maharastra, Pin code 431 001
India
0091-240-2381104 (extension 42)

Anytime of day or night, Travel Agents in India and worldwide can make instant reservations for their clients on the Taj web site http://www.tajhotels.com. Apart from reserving all published rates and packages, travel agents can also create and reserve custom itineraries instantly on http://www.tajhotels.com.