Vietnamese market for OST

Minhhanh at aol.com Minhhanh at aol.com
Sat Sep 6 10:23:36 PDT 2003

Dear mmp,

Thanks for your prompt reply.  I've been back to Vietnam many many times in
the last ten years, and pretty up to date on the human rights, business,
government and religious scenes there.  I'm willing to do some "good will"
translation of brochures to introduce OST to organizations in Vietnam, and even take
the materials there the next time I go or my husband goes.  My husband goes at
least twice a year -- youth development according to the Scouting methods is
his field.   I'm also available for any type of consultation to all re.
Vietnamese issues.

Peace,
Minh-Hanh