timing of OSonOS 2004 & recommendation for future planning of OSonOS's

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Wed Sep 10 18:58:11 PDT 2003

Sometimes there are more than one issue on the wall that I really want to go
to.  Unfortunate, yes, but on the other hand, wonderful!  It's not all about
me.  The conversaion I don't attend will get along just fine without me and
I can still read about it later when the proceedings come out.  As for
competitiveness between the conveners of those two meetings, maybe they both
just set the times that worked best in their view of the world and all the
factors that go into scheduling.  Who's to say, but whatever happens in the
only thing that could have so unless I can convince one or the other of
those facilitators to change their meeting time, I have to use my two feet
and decide.
Hoping to be in Goa,
ted