growing pains

John Engle john at theexperiment.info
Mon Sep 8 20:56:48 PDT 2003

dear helen,

i hear what you are saying and i know that you are not
alone in your disappointment regarding timing on
OSonOS.

i also believe that it is good for us to be sensitive
to possibilities of competitiveness emerging in our
community. yet after hearing in Denmark and reading
email messages during recent months where rationale
was carefully explained by those who are inviting us
to Goa, i just don't believe that the decision to do
OSonOS on these dates has anything to do with
competitiveness.

is this not the type of thing that we can expect to
occur more frequently as the network/community becomes
larger and more active? in my estimation, this is
another one of life's examples where growth and
evolution brings change and challenges.

it kind of makes me think of the choices that one
needs to make during an open space event. there are
frequently so many interesting breakout subjects that
its hard to chose what to participate in. and in the
end, each one enriches the whole of the experience.

and that is what i envision will occur increasingly
as folks have to make choices about which OST oriented
gatherings they will participate in, which fall on the
same days, or the same timeframe...each one enriches
the whole of the experience.

respectfully,

john

=====
Website: http://theexperiment.info
Sitentenet (wikiwebsite): http://eksperyansla.info
Site : http://Lexperience.info

s'inscrire dans un groupe qui pratique le Forum ouvert et 'Wonn
refleksyon' reseauforumouvert-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr