OS success stories

ICA Taiwan icataiw at ms69.hinet.net
Wed Nov 26 23:08:46 PST 2003

Chris,

Here's another kind of example of something positive happening as a
result of OST which I just received from a recent participant.
        Gail

"Open Space" is the most influential learning to me this year.  I
remember you let us draw the image of open space, and reminded us to
maintain the feeling along the discussion.  That's what I do during
my first facilitating of a session. (and another powerful tool is
"trust the group"). I learned skills from Group Facilitation Methods
course, but I learned the spirit (or the intention) from OST.

I thought I got the feeling of open space when I started the leave
from my job this July.  I just freed myself from the mess. And you
summarized or highlighted the feeling by OS.  After OST,  I also
decided to maintain the Open Space for myself in my daily life.  That
makes me become more relaxed and happy, and re-connected to 'me'
again.  Wish you have the same feeling as  I have now.
--
Gail West, ICA
3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou West Road