outcomes

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 09:32:41 PST 2003

Wow, Chris.  I think you've really nailed it.  I couldn't agree with you
more that self-organization is one of today's primary life skills.  Thanks!

Peace,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Triune Milagro, LTD
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990
milagro27 at cox.net
480.759.0262  phone
480.759.0403  fax
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:  www.triunemilagro.com <http://www.triunemilagro.com>

Invoking the wisdom and capacity of the human spirit!