Chris Macrea text

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 03:07:21 PST 2003

Martin

Thanks. I'd happily cut the last para at the bravo though personally I
believe that the professions and their academic twin-ceritiers are one
of the biggest self-organising and humanitarian barriers:

They are rivals to each other, so eg lawyers destroy learning from
biggest accidents that risk professionals need to know, and similar
problems compound into all sorts of corporate irresponsibility that I
can map back to part of the challenge of peacemaking and
collapsingworld.org

And accounting remains the last remnants of command and control is
perfect, so we don't need to open up knowledge flows or self-organising
or see the human system conflicts we are compounding (in fact we don't
audit conflicts as they emerge because that's not in the numbers we
concentrate everyone's 90 day attention spans on)

Systemically we've never before on earth been led by a global managerial
class which has such a narrow network of advisers, and yup big business
schools trap many young souls in debt so that on exiting they are
desperate for a command and control job

This would be some of my system views from researching at the grassroots
of what happens in over 30 countries including many poor ones, but as
you suggest there is no need to link my experience-bias to where open
space starts its inquiry

Chris Macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Help us open catalogue greatest human org methods
http://www.valuetrue.com/home/glossary.cfm?letter=H