outcomes

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 09:39:25 PST 2003

I worked with the County-wide Emergency Response (Fire Fighters and Emergency
Medical Technicians) organization. They were faced with two problems: 1)
reduced County-wide budgets and 2) reduced pool of volunteers. The OS session
identified several ways they could pool resources in order to meet the demands of
their individual communities. Those have been implemented and a crisis at
least deferred.

I worked with a local municipality which wished to update its Master Plan, a
task that had last been addressed ten years ago. They sought input from local
citizens. We spent a day with more than 100 participants discussing various
aspects of the Master Plan, including mining, agriculture, education,
recreation, low-income housing, senior citizen center and downtown revitalization. Most
of the recommendations which came out of that session have now been integrated
into the new Master Plan, about to be adopted by the municipal government.

Julie Denny
President
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things change.
http://www.resolutionsforyou.com
14 Troutbeck Crescent 32 West 40th Street - Ste. 3B
Amenia, NY 12501 New York, NY 10018
TEL: 845-373-7448 TEL: 212-944-7271
FAX: 845-373-7092 FAX: 212-944-7271