help, please

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Mon Nov 17 06:38:37 PST 2003

G'day Julie

I agree with Florian - go there and discover what shape or form your
'collaboration' with them might take.
It seems to me that you have connected with them in spirit and they are
seeking support from someone they recognise as having deep wisdom and gifts
to offer. The collaborative journey is one of excitement and
discovery....great adventure into the 'space'...
I have also found it useful to tease out what people mean by 'Team
Building' - it can mean anything from forming community to task-tackling
and all sorts in between. Often the process of engaging with others to seek
clarity forms an essential part of the so-called team-building in any
event...the journey begins with the first step

Peace and blessings
Brendan