Working in rural areas

Eddie Palmer eddie at palmer4421.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 00:57:11 PST 2003

Hi Jan (?)

A lot of my work in Scotland is in rural areas, and we only ever use
flipcharts - never computers! In fact, Open Futures NEVER has demands to use
computerised recording, even in the corporate sector. I also believe that
this is counter-cultural anyway to the spirit of OS . You will also hear
from people working for the UN in many parts of the owrld who have no
technology to hand at all.
With regard to rural Scotland, where people are often suspicious of
materialistic tendencies, one would not find sympathy anyway with producing
a bank of laptops.
We write up and deliver within 3 days to clients

Eddie Palmer
Open Futures
Edinburgh