Thoughts?

scochran at leadershipresults.org scochran at leadershipresults.org
Sun Nov 9 07:15:32 PST 2003

Thanks, All -

Appreciate the good advice and kind thoughts.

Feeling fine, especially having just re-read Harrison's
"OST - Second Edition", again.  If all else fails,
prepare the right way!

I'm ready to Show Up, Be Present, Tell the Truth, and
Let it All Go!

Steve

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 18:34:10 -0500, Harrison Owen wrote:

> Couldn't have done any better! Don't apologize --
don't
> try to make them
> feel comfortable -- it won't work. Just get them to
> work as quickly as
> possible -- and everything (especially the
> participants) will work just
> fine.
>
> ho

On
> Behalf Of Julie
> Denny
> Sent: Friday, November 07, 2003 2:19 PM
> To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
> Subject: Re: Thoughts?
>
> 1) I would reassure your client. By the time you are
> done with Opening
> the Space, it will be clear that this is a different
> process from others
> they've experienced. If they still elect not to
> participate, it is
> because they are not ready.
>
> 2) Whoever comes is the right people.
>
> Julie Denny
> President
> Resolutions
> People talk...people listen...things change.
> www.resolutionsforyou.com

> Visit:

> Visit:

Steve Cochran
Executive Director
Int'l Centre for Leadership Results,
in collaboration with Gettysburg College
Gettysburg PA 17325
717-486-4072
SCochran at LeadershipResults.org
www.LeadershipResults.org