Thoughts?

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Fri Nov 7 10:32:54 PST 2003

Harrison covers this quite well in the User's Guide.

http://placer.networkofcare.org

>>> scochran at LEADERSHIPRESULTS.ORG 11/07/03 10:12AM >>>
Hello All -

Any thoughts on the following request I received re: a
Space I'll be opening next Monday?

" One thought regarding your introductory comments
Monday (which you may already be planning to do):  I
think it would be helpful if you acknowledged right off
the bat that some may not have heard of open space
before AND you may be a bit uncomfortable at first, but
that etc, etc.  I'm just thinking of a way to bring in
the skeptical ones.  Know what I mean?"

Thanks -