Fear and control (waxing lyrical)

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Tue Nov 4 10:12:48 PST 2003

MessageMike and everyone -- wonderful conversation and fodder for
reflection.

In my experience, I find spurts of balance <grin>!  And simply noticing them
bring more -- noticing the peace that is left when resistance subsides.

Your words on relationships speaks to me.  When in any kind of relationship,
when there is difference, I can choose to see my internal stories that may
limit my evolving nature.  It is like a progression as I choose to see that
my buttons can only be pushed if I have them in the first place.....

You push my button
I have a button pushed
In my interaction with you, in our difference, I choose to have a button
pushed
I see I have a button to push
I pushed my button in the interaction
Noticing you, in your difference, liberates me!

cheers

Judi Richardson

www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com