outcomes

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 12:47:07 PST 2003

I was asked by a cynic what's the greatest outcome an Open Space has
directly led to ... I wouldn't mind having some verbatims the next time
I come across one of those of his ilk
Sincerely, Chris Macrae

In fact this how he worded his question:
" Can anyone point me to Open Space projects where something positive
happened, a factory or plant got safer, a school got saved, a city got
out of blight or decay, a community was brought back to life?...i would
like to see examples of how this process goes in actions from A to Z."