Practice of Peace online LIVE!

Gabriel Shirley gabriel at bigmindmedia.com
Mon Nov 10 08:53:19 PST 2003

Dear OS List friends,

This morning, in about 45 minutes, we will be opening the marketplace
for the Practice of Peace here on Whidbey Island. We would love for you
to join us during the next 3 days as we post our session notes online.
We invite your reading, reflection, questions and conversation. We also
invite you to create your own sessions. Several of us will bring your
offerings into the circle here.

Please visit http://practiceofpeace.com and click on Enter Participant
Website. Then click the link that says "Click here for public access."
Click "Nov 9-12 Session Notes"

Experimental Videoconference
If you are interested in participating via video conference AND you
have Apple's OS X 10.3 "Panther" operating system with iChat AV, please
start a text chat session with user gshirley at mac.com (If there is no
answer, please email gshirley at mac.com and let us know your screen name
and that you would like to participate.) We would love to hear from
you!

Thanks all,

Gabriel
Gabriel Shirley - gabriel at bigmindmedia.com