One year after launching OpenSpace-Online / sharing an update

chris weaver chris at springbranch.net
Sat May 31 05:01:07 PDT 2003

Dear Gabriela,

Thank you for this inspiring update, and congratulations on your
Gründer-Partner selection -- sounds like you won't be slowing down any time
soon.  It is remarkable what a "small team with few resources" can
accomplish in a short time.  I wish you continued success & balance in the
coming year of this adventure...

Chris

Gabriela wrote:
Dear Open Space Colleagues,

perhaps some of you remember the announcement regarding the launch of our
real-time open space conference software one year ago. Time goes so fast.
Today I want share with all of you, who are interested in this development,
some updates...