Morning news on the last day of the training in Weimar

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu May 29 10:44:45 PDT 2003

At 06:41 PM 5/29/2003 +0200, Michael M Pannwitz wrote:

>-birth of my grandchild complete with name and weight and a huge
>round of clapping and congratulation

I particularly like the part about the new grandchild. Having several
myself, it is always nice to know that their tribe is increasing.
Congratulations Michael -- although you only had an indirect part to play,
it is nice to take the plaudits when they come. A friend tells me that
grandchildren are God's reward for not having killed your own. As i think
back on the teenage years of my brood, I can certainly remember a number of
moments. . .

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive