Open Space ,Self-Organizing Systems, and The Plexus Institute

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Thu May 29 06:57:06 PDT 2003

At 07:42 PM 5/28/2003 -0500, Michael Herman wrote:
>Harrison Owen wrote:
>

>>Thanks Glory -- and to all the others who have responded. I have been
>>forwarding the stuff to the Plexus folks just so they have some idea
>>where our heads are. I will talk to Henri and Curt next week, and
>>while I doubt definitive decisions will be made, I will let you know
>>what's coming down -- or up. Whatever????
>>
>>Harrison
>

>hi all, if it's not too late to get in the game here, i'll add a few
>thoughts, too.  not sure if they go anywhere helpful or not.  it's quite
>a question and quite a discussion already... thanks to all for that.
>and here is what i add...

Michael -- definitely not too late, and more to the point, I think your are
pushing in some very good and useful directions. The notions about
"healing" and "wholing" are ideas that I have played with rather
extensively in my "Practice of Peace." And linking all this to Varela,
while adding your won twist is just great. Carry on!

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA