it takes 1 1/2 hours

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Mon May 19 18:01:45 PDT 2003

With smaller groups (up to 30 or so).  I find that .5 hour to 45 minutes
works fine.  I do the opening with all the pieces in about 15, walking
breathing, etc and its not rushed.  Particularly when the theme is clear
and the task organizational they get it and go in 30 minutes at that
size.

With 225, 45 minutes was not quite enough, it took Judy Gast (and I as
her Vanna) about an hour before that many folks were into their
groups--but the energy was an still is exciting in that organization.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada