100 pictures from "2108"

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu May 15 11:42:47 PDT 2003

Michael, Daniel--

Thank you so much for the pictures (including the time spent to choose these
beautiful shots from the 700!)

I appreciate seeing the logistical details.  I notice that although people
are self-organizing, it is helpful to do some pre-organizing of the
environment, to make it smoother for a large group to self-organize within a
reasonable time.

The photos of the tents had a magical quality for me, and reminded me that I
have often dreamed about running away to join the circus.  I never had the
ambition (or the ability) to be an acrobat or animal-trainer.  But I can see
now that I have always wanted to help create that magical,
out-of-ordinary-time, experience.

I went to your website yesterday thinking I would look at a few photos, and
almost missed my lunch because I wanted to look closely at every picture.
Especially enjoyed the radiant faces of the children, seriously happy to help
with this big, important project.

I am always captured by people who want to push out the boundaries of what we
think is possible!

Joelle