100 pictures from "2108"

Michaël - Syst michael at syst.nl
Thu May 15 00:54:23 PDT 2003

Wow, great these pictures! Thank you Michael.

As a participant in Wuerzburg, up till now I "only" witnessed he end
results.

But to see how the work was prepared, it makes the picture complete
beyond words. It gives a very warm feeling seeing the children (are
these your children?) helping to prepare this huge mass meeting for us
big guys.

Greetings,
________________________
Michaël Molenaar
Systemisch Consult
Tilburg - Holland
michaël at syst.nl
Website: www.syst.nl
GSM 0031 (0)6-51561095
________________________

Dear colleagues,
Daniel and I selected 100 out of the more than 700 pictures taken at
2108 and nudged them onto my website.
Those 100 include some showing the grandkids filling sandbags for
anchoring the ballons and creating butterflies and bumblebees and
huge posters that later floated through the tent in Würzburg.
Here is the direct link
http://www.openspaceportal.de/openspace/list/list.php?id=1
to klick on.
Look at the event nr. 98 and klick on the picture that you see there.
have fun
mmp

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open
space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.