Fw:Facilitating the Whole System in the Room

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed May 14 23:57:52 PDT 2003

Dear Peggy,
thanks for spreading the word about
"Facilitating the Whole System in the Room"
offered by Marvin Weisbord and Sandra Janoff.
It was the best thing that ever happened to me in my work as
facilitator (I participated a couple of years ago in Oxford,
England).
For those of you on this list closer to Berlin, Germany you might
consider signing up for this same workshop September 2-4, 2003 in
Berlin with Marv and Sandra...at the same fabulous site where Peggy
attended the fs-workshop (that gives insight into the fs-technology).
For more info and online registration, go to
http://www.michaelmpannwitz.de/fs_fws.htm
So far, 18 people from countries such as Switzerland, Israel,
Northern Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Hungary...have signed up.
Spaces and space left galore.
peace
mmp

On Wed, 14 May 2003 10:18:04 -0700, Peggy Holman wrote:

>In the interest of cross-fertilization, I'm passing on this announcement
>about an upcoming workshop with Marv Weisbord and Sandra Janoff.  Having
>attended a future search workshop hosted by Michael Pannwitz in Berlin, I
>can attest to what wonderful people they are to spend time with.  This
>workshop has gotten rave reviews.  I think our own Ralph Copleman has direct
>experience with it if you want to know more.
>
>Peggy
>
>P.S.  Michael Pannwitz just posted the message about the 2108 OS pictures to
>the future search list, so the paths go both ways!
>

>> FUTURE SEARCH NETWORK
>> 2003 Schedule of Workshops
>> with Sandra Janoff & Marvin Weisbord
>>

>> "FACILITATING THE WHOLE SYSTEM IN THE ROOM"
>>
>> June 1 - 3, 2003:  Gregg Conference Center, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania - 35
>> minutes from Philadelphia
>>
>> www.FUTURESEARCH.NET/network/workshops/index.cfm
>>
>> We invite you to join us for an exciting 16 hour workshop integrating
>> systems change and personal growth with Sandra Janoff and Marvin Weisbord
>> This workshop was created for leaders who want to increase their ability
>> help diverse groups achieve important goals.
>>
>> "Don't just do something, stand there!"
>>
>> Imagine creating conditions under which people motivate themselves to do
>> what needs to be done. As we learn a few simple ways to control structure
>> rather than trying control behavior, we can achieve more while intervening
>> less. This workshop uses a series of simple experiences to increase your
>> self-awareness and your group leader competence. These methods have been
>> refined over 15 years in hundreds of large planning meetings all over the
>> world and are applicable to any task-focused meeting where dialogue and
>> cooperation are desired.
>>
>> In this workshop you will learn to:
>>
>> . apply a systems theory integrating organizational and group success with
>> your own development
>>
>> . manage polarized issues in the group and in yourself
>>
>> . keep groups from fragmenting over stereotypes and differences
>>
>> . manage your own and the group's anxiety about getting things done.
>>

>> Tuition: $795  (Scholarships are available for non-profits. Contact Sally
>> Theilacker)
>> Accommodations: $410 single room, includes Dinner on Sunday, two nights
>with
>> breakfast and lunch
>>                     $75 commuter rate, includes Dinner on Sunday, breaks
>and
>> lunch
>> Schedule: Starting at 4:00 pm on Sunday, June 1, ending with lunch on
>> Tuesday, June 3
>>
>> If you are interested, please contact:  Sally Theilacker
>> fsn at futuresearch.net
>>
>> Future Search Network
>> Resources for Human Development
>> 4700 Wissahickon Ave, Suite 126
>> Philadelphia PA  19144-4248
>> 800-951-6333,  215-951-0328
>>
>> ABOUT THE FUTURE SEARCH NETWORK
> [...]

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.