SV: 2108 -- Remember the Number and the sponsor and...

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu May 8 14:42:39 PDT 2003

Thanks friends
for this timely learning. I just today had someone approaching me about a
maybe-OST next year for between 1500-2000 participants. I can´t wait to put
together some of this great stuff you all have been sharing.

Today I facilitated an OST for 20 persons which was nice as well. And
tomorrow I will facilitate two planning meetings...and it´s too late
See you in Denmark, too

By the way the HO-books (Practice of Peace) are finally printed and ready
over here, too. I sold the first 4 books today. I will send you a copy,
Michael as promised and Harrison, of course
Good Night
Thomas Herrmann