2108 -- Remember the Number and the sponsor and...

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed May 7 23:13:26 PDT 2003

Dear Michael,

its funny to write you in English.

I have excactly the same opinion and experience regarding "courage and OST".
Sponsors, which decides to open the space for participation and OST are the
one, who are courageously ... in your present pioneer work ...
congratulations to that formidable courage of your sponsors! And a big
congratulation also to your good orga-team!

Its also my opinion, that good facilitators don´t need courage to do their
work  ... they need trust in the well known "key ingredients" of OST and
need good experiences in change facilitation. Additionally facilitators have
the responsiblity to check the setting, givens, circumstances around the
planned event in order to care for quality.

Pioneer-work has always to do with courage. The funny thing is, that many
people say to me, that they would never have the courage to develope
OpenSpace-Online. I always answere, that I don´t feel any courage ... I only
followed my deep trust, that it will work ... I just started to develope
this ... I prepared, prepared and prepared, and the result is, that it
works.

I see this huge OST also as a pioneer work, and from my outside view
regarding the conference seeting (embedded in a 4 days conference, 2000
people, and only one day) I am not sure, if I would have had the courage. I
shared my personal concerns in that special case in appreciation and respect
for your great work! I am happy for you, that everything works so well ...
and I still think, that in that case also the two facilitators were brave
;-)

Thanks, Michael and
see you also at the Berliner OSonOS in June
Gabriela