OS with kids - please advice

Reinhard Frommann frommann at dialup.nacamar.de
Wed May 7 01:48:43 PDT 2003

Dear Gerard,

I am facilitating an Open Space with children in the  Town of Teltow (near
Berlin). The Theme is
the  "buildup of a Youth Parliament in Teltow". The Age of the Children
have a span from 8 to 17 years.
We have had two Open Space meetings. My experience from these meeting  are
that when the Kids workout
something that they are really interested in there is a real dynamic in the
group. The feedback from the
children was "here we can really do the things we are interested in".

The next Open Space is planed this Summer. The Children have decided to
vote there parliament October 2003.
The Mayor of Teltow, you started the project, was very surprised with the
dynamics of the process.

"Doin`t dream it just do it"

Greetings from Berlin

Reinhard

DUO CONSULT
Reinhard Frommann
Unterstützung ganzheitlicher Unternehmensentwicklung

Sybelstraße 41
D-10629 Berlin

Tel.: ++ 49 (30) 327 08 650
Fax: ++ 49 (30) 327 08 651