2108 -- Remember the Number

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Tue May 6 17:39:09 PDT 2003

Dear Harrison and Michael,
Congratulations to both of you for achieving a dream that you had. I would
very much appreciate a write up of the story of this event on the list so
that we can use it as a handout for potential clients of what is possible
and how it was done.

Also very important for spreading our work with OST ---are testimonial
statements. I would very much appreciate having you post some comments from
the sponsor about this event and what it meant to them, as well as comments
from some of the participants.

And it would really assist us in our telling the story if you had a way to
get feedback from the sponsor/participants in about six months time
regarding their perspective of results.

All of this would make a great teaching story and assist us in recording
this from start to finish for the historic accounting of OST and its
development. With this, you would be giving us a great gift.
Blessings,
Birgitt