OS with kids - please advice

toke toke at interchange.dk
Tue May 6 06:06:37 PDT 2003

Dear Gerard

I have some experience with this here in Denmark during ther last 5- 6
years...and have developed different approaches and variations for
allowing children to participate on a peer to peer level in co creating
their own educational future / schools.

I can mail you one  the designs if you like.

you are also welcome to call me to explore what could be a good way to
go in the "foreplay" and the actual Open Space.

it is fun and important work...

my best greetings

- toke