RE: International OpenSpace-Online® Real-time Conference, June 13th 2003

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Fri May 2 19:19:15 PDT 2003

Thank you Gabi for this opportunity for change facilitators to get to know
one another , to exchange information and resources. I have passed your
information on to several networks of change facilitators. It is a good way
to introduce them to OST and to an on-line OST meeting and its
possibilities.

Blessings,

Birgitt