international os-training in Weimar

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed May 28 08:07:45 PDT 2003

Dear colleagues,
after the os on "How do we use differences to make a difference"
(Sunday thru Tuesday) and the "OSonOS" on Tuesday and Wednesday the
group is in the midst of the selforganized os on "I, open
space-facilitator in Europe". Here are some of the issues that were
posted:

1. How to start as a facilitator
2. To do good things; to do things good
3. OST as an American Idea- can it work in former communist countries
4. About not losing yourself in a role- Authenticity and being an
open space facilitator
5. Alternative ways to adress people in circle
6. Me not being an OS facilitator

This evening the selected facilitation team will get a feed back and
tomorrow morning another group will design an action planning phase.
Greetings from Weimar
hugs
mmp

PS: notice that this is sent in point 12 regular black just to make
sure that the guy with the hat can stay with us.

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.