OS and Community Forums on Universal Health Care?

Nancy Potak npotak at vtlink.net
Fri May 16 11:05:34 PDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

48 hours ago I heard about OS for the first time when I learned that it
will be used at a Vermont statewide peace conference I will be attending
this Sunday.

I'm also working (volunteering - we have no $$) with some physicians in
Vermont to set up forums to engage our communities in a discussion of our
health care crisis and attempt to form on going groups that can educate
themselves about universal health care and work for statewide legislative
change.

So far, I've read just about everything on the website:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi  but have no other
experience with OS.

Do people on this list think that OS will be work pursuing for this work?

Nancy Potak
Greensboro, Vermont
802 533-9206