2108 - 100 pictures and a photostory

Erich Kolenaty e.kolenaty at transformation.at
Thu May 15 11:46:43 PDT 2003

Hi all,

here I am to fulfill my promise. I produced a story of the Open Space in
Würzburg in a powerpointpresentation. Most of the pics are different to
Michaels collection (I like the pictures with the kids at the beach very
much), so we can share a lot of documents.

It is all in english and: the pictures are underlined with text, this makes
the story more or less selfexplaining. By the way: it is a nice demostration
of Open Space proceeding at a congress.

You can download the photostory from my homepage as a pdf. If you would like
to show it to other people, then download the powerpointpresentation. If you
want to change some formulations in the text, feel free. Here is the link:
www.transformation.at

I hope you like it and use it - for the benefit of Open Space.

Erich from lovely Vienna