WORKING IN OPEN SPACE

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue May 13 11:57:17 PDT 2003

  hi all, some of you may already have seen this.  sorry for the
duplication.   please share it with friends, colleagues, clients who
might be interested in issues and opps for working in open space here in
the midwestern usa.  best wishes for now,  michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

http://www.michaelherman.com http://www.globalchicago.net