opportunities

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Sun May 11 11:10:05 PDT 2003

Hello All,

Michelle Cooper and I received a fax this week from Novosbirsk, Siberia to
go for two weeks and work with nursing associations on leadership
development and participatory facilitation methods -- including Open Space
Technology of course.  I live in Atlantic Canada and would absolutely love
to do this.  So, we've allowed in the invitation and the opportunity.  Now
we need to allow in the funding for flights, accommodation and being well
paid.  This will take the better part of a month and it is what we do for a
living.  We have already contacted universities, nursing associations, and
international funds -- as have the Siberians.  Any coaching on manifesting
would be greatly appreciated.

with love,
Judi
Judith Richardson