Access Queen shares a fund-raising proposal

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sun May 4 15:01:08 PDT 2003

Hello, all -

As I mentioned in my
oh-it-was-so-long-did-you-take-it-to-the-country-and-read-it Access
Queen message before this, I have written an example of a proposal you
might wish to use to raise money in your circle of friends or
organizations to get to OSonOS in Swenmark.  Or for anything else, for
that matter.

You can go to this page of the osworld website at:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?AccessQueenKing

You see how Michael Herman titled it for any future man or woman to
takes my place.  But it also makes me feel as if I might be having a sex
change in the future.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator