it takes 1 1/2 hours

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu May 15 16:35:18 PDT 2003

Harrison wrote:
> funny thing -- with a group of 20 it takes 1 and 1/2 hours.
> Basically the same with 200 and 2000.

Hi Harrison --

Maybe it's the strength of the coffee (triple lattes) in California, but I'm finding it takes less time than it used to take.

I used to allow 90 minutes, but I feel less anxious than I used to feel if we get the opening circle started "late" or the sponsor talks longer than s/he promised.

I still try to get a daylong OST started at 9 am and have the first session scheduled for 10:30; but if we don't start until 9:30 I'm still not worried. Groups of up to 75 people are getting from the circle and breath thru the bulletin board and marketplace in 45 minutes or less.

Thanks for the wonderful 2108 story.

Jeff