The Wellness Revolution for Organizations

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Sun May 11 19:17:38 PDT 2003

A friend, colleague and former client of mine (whom I believe lurks on
this list) said ever so gently a long time ago that the work I did had a
"hidden agenda." That was a wake up call for me to strive for greater
authenticity - for bringing my whole self present - when talking about
the work I do. So I now speak about Spirit, about the yearning for and
calling for Spirit into our work and our work places. I speak more about
inner work, connection, trust and compassion than I do about God,
however, as that has more resonance in a public forum for me.

Be Peace --BJ Peters