Meetup.com

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 08:28:49 PST 2003

Spacers,

Forgive the politics but I had to tie together Harrison's unbelievable
contribution to peacemaking with the efforts of Gov. Howard Dean and
Meetup.com.

Gov. Dean???  For President??  Who??

That's what they said about a guy named Jimmy Carter!

peace,

Elwin Guild
Baltimore

> A message from Governor Dean
> Campaign Staff Dean for America

> I was blown away by the March 5th Meetup in New York City. When I got
> out  of the car, and saw hundreds of people lined up outside the
Essex

http://www.deanforamerica.com/dean.cfm?section=involved&page=contribute

http://deanforamerica.6cp.com/deanfa-optout.htm?re_email=elwinandjoan@yahoo.com

http://platinum.yahoo.com