more convergence talk

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 15:59:48 PST 2003

Tova, you have captured this thought beautifully!  I will remember that the
pre-OS work needs to create a fertile womb for the baby to be.

Joelle

In a message dated 3/18/03 10:05:30 PM, averbuch at post.tau.ac.il writes:

<< from my perspective now I believe this way to give three opportunities:

1/ to model opening space by you inviting people and opening space for the

creation of the theme (a lot of learning is done at this stage)

2/ to have the opportunity to find out if the sponsor really "means

Business"

3/ to create fertile womb for the baby to be

Peace

Tova