Fw: Goodwill and community by Etienne Wenger

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Mar 19 07:52:22 PST 2003

Etienne--

You have said many good and noble things.

I fear they may fall on worse than deaf ears. For your letter or e-mail
gets read, if at all, by a subordinate whose job may be to count up the
numbers of pros and cons and report that to a subordinate of the President,
etc.

Our good words do no good.

The thing that we need to do is find some way to invite the countries of
the world to an OS.

Whom do we know who could get our message heard? It may take asking for
favors....

                              :-Doug. Germann