One more thing not to do....

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 11:00:59 PST 2003

Fairly often, I use 8.5x11 paper, with wide-tip markers so people will write
large.  It encourages short titles, makes it easier to fit more posters onto
limited wall space (which I seem to be running into lately).  And everyone
has it.

This is not good in very large meeting spaces, but seems to work in smaller
ones.

The artist in me would like to see large, clear, beautiful posters--the
practical voice say it is one more thing not to buy and do, and no unusable
leftovers.

My two cents' worth.

Joelle