WAR IN IRAQ

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 12 17:30:17 PST 2003

For those of you who read German, I highly recommend that you contact
Florian to purchase his book of great wisdom. It is an incredible and loving
guide, as is Florian.
Blessings,
Birgitt

ps. and if you don't read German, you might want to have the book to hold in
your hand to assimilate the love that way