About the 3-week Senior OST

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 10:38:18 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/10/03 5:53:32 AM, weberb at gmx.at writes:

<< I also observed that this "complexity-integration-exhaustion" goes slowly
down when I do similar types of mental climbing&jumping in similar systemic
environments  again and again, but goes up drastically again, whenever there
are completely new levels/aspects/(sub-)cultures to be integrated.

Do others have similar or different experiences?

Bernd--

I do think I learn a bit, so there is less total information to be
integrated.  And becoming more comfortable in a system lowers my anxiety
level.  But there is an unlimited number of ways in which the system can be
different from one meeting to another! And this kind of work seems to use a
lot of energy, both for the participants and for the facilitator.

Joelle