OS in large commercial organisations eg. technology

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 31 23:07:55 PST 2003

hi there everyone

wondering if you can help me short cut my research?

I've received an email this morning asking me to "present" tommorrow to the
Director of Worldwide Brand and team for Orange (the mobile phone people).

all I know at the moment is that they would like to hear about "experiences
and benefits of Open Space in large commercial organisations".

could you give me a very quick Top 10 (or one or two!) of the experiences
you know of with large commercial organisations? I',m thinking of a
sentence or two of what the issue was and the outcome (if known).  I'd be
really grateful if you could help here.

thanks again.....  from someone who is tuned into you if largely invisible
of late.....!

all the best

Romy