meetup.com / linkup!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Mar 31 13:40:16 PST 2003

http://www.meetup.com
http://www.conversationcafe.org
http://www.theworldcafe.com

i have contacted the world cafe site and asked for an
osw.org link on their links page.  when i saw what was there
i thought we very much belonged there.  they will link us
soon.  want to do the same with conv cafe.

the question, of course, came back from worldcafe about our
listing them on our links page... which doesn't really
exist.  we post practitioner contact info, but not orgs.

SO THE QUESTION IS...

what orgs websites should we be linking to???  please add
them to the list above.

AND  what i'd really like most is if you could contact them
and see if they will link to
http://www.openspaceworld.org... and call the link either
Open Space Institute or Open Space World or Worldwide Open
Space.

many thanks, m

--

Michael Herman