more on meetup

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Mar 30 18:17:08 PST 2003

should have included this last time.  sound familiar?  now
how do we get them to add our favorite posters for hosts to
download?  or links to our online osi bookstore?  <grin>  m

Meetup organizes local interest groups.

What? Meetup is a new, free service that organizes local
gatherings about anything, anywhere.

Who? 233,084 people have already signed up for  Meetups
about 1001 topics.

Where? Meetups happen at local cafes (and other places) in
545 cities across 34 countries.

Why? Because there are people like you in your town.

How? Find your topic, sign up, show up! That's it.

http://www.meetup.com

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates